Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de> on 2007/03/13 17:13:59 UTC

Inventory and ProductFacility

Hi,

just noticed a inconsistency while doing some testing:

I did a Receive Inventory for GZ-1000 into the WebStoreWarehouse
and had a look at the inventory (ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct)
then - I was suprised that there was no GZ-1000 inventory shown.
After looking at ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct.bsh it turns out
that only inventory which is in the ProductFacility is shown.

So I think either it shouldn't be possible to add inventory into
a facility if the product isn't in the ProductFacility entity
or all inventory in a facility should be shown regardless of the
presence in ProductFacility.

I'm happy to provide a patch for either change.

--
Christian