Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 05:26:50 UTC

Unexpected flag value

Hi,

i am seeing *class org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException:
Unexpected flag value *when i run a query.

What could be the actual root cause of this issue ? i have attached the
complete stack trace.

But the query is running fine when i run explicitly.

I can provide the sudo code for the scenario if required. thanks,

Thanks.

Re: Unexpected flag value

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I would recommend to check that JDBC driver version is the same as Ignite
version on server side.

Can you also show the query and clarify what do you mean by "run query
explicitely"?

-Val

Re: Unexpected flag value

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Anil,

Something must have changed in your application then, I don't believe in
magic :)

In any case, 'select *' currently includes _key and _val fields which
represent key and value objects. If you don't have classes on client side
(which is most likely the case when JDBC driver is used), this query will
fail (it should fail with ClassNotFoundException though). I would recommend
to always specify the list of fields you're selecting.

-Val