Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com> on 2008/03/24 11:58:38 UTC

How to Configure the Thread Pool Size of Servicemix with Jboss

Hi,

How to configure the thread pool size of Servicemix integrated with JBoss
Application Server.

Envirnment:
=======

Servicemix Version : 3.2.1
Jboss Application Server Version : 4.2.2.GA
OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 4

Any reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Puneet

RE: How to Configure the Thread Pool Size of Servicemix with Jboss

Posted by Raja Chattopadhyay <ra...@wipro.com>.
Thanks for your Reply.

I have downloaded the apache-servicemix-3.2.1 and I am not able to find out
the 'servicemix-services-3.2.1-incubating.jar'.

I have servicemix-services-3.2.1.jar file inside 'lib' and there also I
could not able to find out the 'threads_queue_config.properties'.

Please inform me if I am missing anything.

Regards
Raja

Posted by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com>.

Hi Koti,

I didn't not get any text in your previous mail. I guess there is some
problem while posting the mail.
Could you please resend the previous mail again.

Thanks,
Puneet

Posted by "Reddy, Koti" <Re...@dnb.com>.

Posted by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com>.
Hi Koti,

Posted by Raja Chattopadhyay <ra...@wipro.com>.
Can you please suggest me how to configure Thread Pool Size in ServiceMIX
3.2.1?

This issue is very critical for us as we need to evaluate the performance of
ServiceMIX.
We are at present evaluating the performance of ServiceMIX on top of JBoss
using JMeter and its giving error with more than 100 user. We are searching
how to set the Thread Pool Size in ServiceMIX so that it can handle large
number of users. But no luck till now.

Please guide us or give us some poniter to find the solution of this issue.

Thanks..

Regards,
Raja

Posted by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com>.