Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by vn...@lycos.com on 2018/02/02 01:28:28 UTC

Restore from a System backup does not restore the files from the home drive

I have upgraded from 4.0.1 to the nightly build and once I imported the
system import using the admin.sh -i option, the files in the home drive
were missing.

The My files (home drive) had a sub-folder "Job Search", but none of the
.ppt files in it were restored. The folder itself was recreated.

Also the room files were imported properly, they had no sub-folder
structure and were .pdf type. I had to extract manually the home drive
files from the backup and re-upload manually.

Any ideas? Is the sub-folder structure causing issues during the import?
I have not tried to re-import using the web interface, should I try
that?

Thanks,

Vladimir

Re: Restore from a System backup does not restore the files from the home drive

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Vladimir,

Can you create backup demonstrating the problem and send it to me? (it can
be sent privately)
I'll investigate

--
WBR