Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Qing Lan <la...@live.com> on 2019/05/09 17:26:11 UTC

[Announcement] New Committer - Zach Kimberg

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Zach Kimberg (https://github.com/zachgk) as a new committer.

He has been solving some important bugs in MXNet JVM with respect to usage improvement, build issues and a lot more. He also created the Jenkins based publish pipeline for us to have standard way to build and test static-linked package conveniently for everyone in the community. Moreover, he solved a bunch of License problems we have in MXNet and brought several fixes to let us get 1.4.0 release on time.

Thanks,
Qing

Re: [Announcement] New Committer - Zach Kimberg

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Posted by Chaitanya Bapat <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.