Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Mike Michel <mi...@mmbash.de> on 2015/04/12 21:10:42 UTC

change docker rm command

Hi,

is there a way to change the options how mesos removes docker containers?
Right now it seems, it is "docker rm -f ID" so bind mounts are not deleted.
This means thousands of dirs in /var/lib/docker/vfs/dir   I would like to
change it to "docker rm -f -v ID" This deletes bind mounts but not
persistant volumes.

Best,

Mike

Re: change docker rm command

Posted by Timothy Chen <ti...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Mike,

Can you create a jira for this? Currently there isn't s way to change that, but IMO it makes sense to change it since we delay removing the container already.

Tim