Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ivan Venuti <i....@caribel.pisa.it> on 2003/11/27 12:16:24 UTC

[users@httpd] R: [users@httpd] Apache not forwarding to Tomcat

maybe you have a wrong workers.properties.
I know that the syntax is changed between Apache 1.3.X and Apache 2
Try also the list about Tomcat

-- Ivan

[users@httpd] Re: Apache not forwarding to Tomcat

Posted by Jarmo Joensuu <j_...@yahoo.com>.
ok, there could be something in this...because when I looked at my workers.properties file, I noticed that in the beginning of the file there is the line:

# $Revision: 1.3.2.2 $

this is actually rather embarrassing, but that (likely) means that the file is for the 1.3.x version. Maybe I should check the syntax?

br,

JJ

P.S: the following files:
-httpd.conf.txt
-server.xml.txt
-mod_jk.conf.txt
-workers.properties.txt

are now available at http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/jjoensuu/

Ivan Venuti <i....@caribel.pisa.it> wrote:
maybe you have a wrong workers.properties.
I know that the syntax is changed between Apache 1.3.X and Apache 2
Try also the list about Tomcat

-- Ivan

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now