Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/29 20:56:54 UTC

[Proposal] MXNet operator benchmark library

Hello Community,

I am currently working on building a utility/library to help us easily do
individual operator benchmarking in MXNet. I have documented the proposal in
this cwiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Operator+Benchmarks>,
and staging the current development in this github repository
<https://github.com/sandeep-krishnamurthy/dl-operator-benchmark>. Proposal
is to get this library under incubator-mxnet/benchmark/
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/master/benchmark>. Please
do review and provide your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks to fellow MXNet community members - Lin, Sam, Rohit for providing
initial ideas and suggestion.

Best,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy

Re: [Proposal] MXNet operator benchmark library

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great proposal!

sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 14. Mai
2019, 04:45: