Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by DM...@simard.ca on 2017/07/21 17:15:50 UTC

Sharing session links

-When accessing a "shared" session  as read only, Should it try to access
ClipBoard (IE 11 browser prompts a security message).

- When selecting a Share profile from the Guac side menu, if you select it
more than once, multiple URLs can be generated and then they all seem to
stay active. Is this by design? I'm not sure I feel comfortable having a
Share Link that is not visible after the fact. Although they all do seem
to get disabled after the main session is closed.
<Insert  paranoia here>
 :)

-Is there a STOP share option , or must you Disconnection your main
session first?

/danielm