Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de> on 2004/02/13 19:16:47 UTC

Whitelist Problem

Hello,

mabe i missed the clue, but whitelisting doesnt work as expected.
the list shows what I want do get whitelisted, but only mails from ebay
gets whitelisted.

whitelist_from  *@ebay.de
whitelist_from  *@*sourceforge.net
whitelist_from  *@*rhyolite.com
whitelist_from  *@incubator.apache.org
whitelist_from  *@*apache.org
whitelist_from  *@*apple.com
whitelist_from_rcvd     *@incubator.apache.org apache.org

another point is this. bayes might learn ham of those mails from our
list, but offten there are spam`ish things in it. so is it possible
stopping autolearning from those mails which got whitelisted ?

regards,
Matthias

Re: Whitelist Problem

Posted by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>.
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Matt Kettler wrote:

> At 01:16 PM 2/13/2004, Matthias Fuhrmann wrote:
> >whitelist_from  *@incubator.apache.org
>
> Quick question.. you don't expect the above line to whitelist messages from
> this mailing list do you?
>
> Messages sent via this list aren't from *@incubator.apache.org... they're
> to *@incubator.apache.org.

oh, gosh. i'll switch to whitelist_to :)

thnx

regards,
Matthias

Re: Whitelist Problem