Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Blixt <ro...@tinyobject.com> on 2007/06/04 10:50:27 UTC

m2: add new project to scm:svn

  Hi,

I'm trying to get maven2 and subversion to
work. But I've stumbled upon a problem.

I have created my project locally with a
pom.xml (which includes the scm with all needed
subtags).

Now I would like to add this project to subversion
source control. I thought that all I would need
to do was to launch:

mvn -Dmessage="Initial commit." scm:checkin

But this won't work, I get the following error:
[ERROR] svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: File not found: transaction '49-1', path '/trunk/myProject/.classpath'

What should I do to add my maven2 project to Subversion?

Kind Regards,
Robert

Re: m2: add new project to scm:svn

Posted by Robert Blixt <ro...@tinyobject.com>.