Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dichotomy <di...@greenmail.ch> on 2003/07/16 02:15:11 UTC

Re: [OT] auto convert resource property files to different langua ge

That, or you can always sub-contract the translation works. Translators are not exactly hard to find, and anyone who even barely knows the language is likely to do a better job than any translation program. If the sales people were not complete morons they made sure that each extra language results in more money coming your way (to pay for the sub-contracting costs and to give you some profit on it).

--
If education is too expensive, try ignorance.