Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fady Kaddoum <fa...@steria.com> on 2004/08/20 17:59:12 UTC

Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory

Hello!

I am trying a small benchmark on deployed web services. Actually, I developped web services to provide access to a relational database. What I was afraid of, is that multiple concurrent requests on the same web service might create a problem. I did a small benchmark, and had the following error :
Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory

when I lauch many requests at the same time!

There is no upper limit above which the problem occurs. It is really unpredictable. Sometime 18 or 19 concurrent requests work fine, sometimes on 5 concurrent requests, 2 or 3 of them generate this error!

NB: Requests are done using the Classes generated with WSDL2Java tool...

Can you help please?

Re: Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory

Posted by Fady Kaddoum <fa...@steria.com>.
Now it works: I just added some more axis libraries to my project (log4j...) and now it doesn't give me this error anymore...I fixed the problem but couldn't know why I had it...

For the moment it is working :)

Thanks