Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Chandrashekhar Kotekar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/14 11:43:03 UTC

NAR has test level dependencies

Hi,

We have written some custom processor and controller services and packaged
them in single NAR bundle but this NAR has dependencies marked with
<scope>test</scope> as well. Example of such dependencies is scalatest,
junit, etc. These dependencies are not really needed to run processor in
NiFi but they still got added.

Is there any way to skip these dependencies being added in final NAR?

Regards,
Chandra

Re: NAR has test level dependencies

Posted by Chandrashekhar Kotekar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for quick help. Will try and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Chandra