Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com> on 2005/07/21 06:39:09 UTC

HEAD broken?

I am getting this in the service-builder:

Unable to obtain goal [default] --
/Users/powerbook/.maven/cache/xmlbeans-maven-plugin-2.0.0-beta1/plugin.jelly:40:23:
<fail> Missing required attribute: maven.xmlbeans2.targetdir

Re: HEAD broken?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jul 21, 2005, at 12:11 AM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> Thanks...let me know if you see anything or if my powerbook is
> beginning to become possessed ;-)

If it is, I recommend a heavily marketed auction on eBay.  Retain the
movie rights.  Seems Sandra Bullock is doing sequels these days....

-David

Re: HEAD broken?

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.
Yep...all works now.  Oh well...looks like the eBay deal for my
Powerbook won't be happening after all. ;-)

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: HEAD broken?

Posted by David Jencks <dj...@gluecode.com>.