Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by pieter_degraeuwe <pi...@systemworks.be> on 2010/09/07 13:29:46 UTC

Inmethod datagrid adding aggregate rows

Hi,

I'm looking for some hints for doing the following:

I have an Inmethod datagrid, which has the columns 'amount', 'product',
'detail', 'price'.
I would like to have at the bottom of the table (just above the paging
toolbar) an extra row which shows me the sum (total) of all prices in the
list.
How I calculate these values (sum of the showed items, or sum of ALL items),
should not matter, I want to add these cell values by just giving a model.
But, the sum() column should be located under the 'prices' column.

I did try this via a custom Toolbar, where I add a div with it's own <table>
element. This seems to work, but I do not get the styling right. The columns
of this table should have the same width als the columns of the 'body'
table.

Digging into the code, I saw that some javascript is used for doing the
sizing.

Can anyone give me some hints what is the best approach to get the column's
size correct? (or maybe I'm doing this completely wrong?)

Thanks !

Re: Inmethod datagrid adding aggregate rows

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.
My team solved the problem the same way, by using a custom Header Toolbar
under the header labels.  Couldn't find a clean way to create a footer
toolbar that matched the columns.

Posted by Branislav Kalas <bk...@gmail.com>.
Hi i also tried this.