Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "S. Reddit" <s....@gmail.com> on 2019/02/13 08:51:32 UTC

ConfigDrive +VMware ISO/CD-ROM

Hi List,

We are as well testing with ConfigDrive in 4.11.2, works great so far!
Although with VMware, we see the ConfigDrive ISO getting attached to first
(and only) cd-rom-drive and thus conflicting with other ISO tasks. Reading
the design document [1], it should get attached to a second cd-rom drive.
Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Sam

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Using+ConfigDrive+for+Metadata%2C+Userdata+and+Password#UsingConfigDriveforMetadata,UserdataandPassword-ASFJIRA5aa69414-a9e9-3523-82ec-879b028fb15bCLOUDSTACK-9813