Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> on 2010/08/12 09:52:50 UTC

Request for wiki editors

It would be nice if people add a note to their wiki edits. I try to
watch the Recent Changes list to keep up with what happens in the
wiki, but it's kind of a pain that many of the editors don't use
change messages.

So hereby a kind request to start doing so.

Thanks,

Dirkjan

Re: Request for wiki editors

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
This is a little out-of-band. Perhaps a notice on the edit page on the wiki?

Re: Request for wiki editors

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.