Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2013/12/17 15:50:03 UTC

RE: Flex Application Demo

Hi Shivang,

The Flex show case is now live.
However, we don't have enough information to include your app.

Please read submission instructions below:

http://flex.apache.org/community-showcase.html

PS: I already created the jira ticket for you, so you can fill in the requested information:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33995

Maurice