Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/02/02 13:56:00 UTC

Package cleanup

Howdy,

I want to clean up the packaging, get rid of the dead directories and
remove the use of the word "generic" from the packaging as its use as a
modifier is meaningless. So instead of org.apache.maven.genericscm I
would just like to use org.apache.maven.scm.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: Package cleanup

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You have a lock on maven-scm directory.
I can't checkout it.

Emmanuel

Re: Package cleanup

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 08:09, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

Ok, that's done.

Re: Package cleanup

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.