Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Bosko Devetak <bo...@booking.com> on 2018/08/03 10:20:49 UTC

access request to hbase slack channel

Dear HBase community,

I have some questions regarding how to contribute bug fixes. Since it is
easier to communicate in realtime I would like to join the HBase Slack
channel, so I am writing to you to ask for an invite.

Best Regards,
Bosko.

--
Bosko Devetak
Senior Developer

Booking.com B.V.
Vijzelstraat 66-80 Amsterdam 1017HL Netherlands
Direct +31207158399
[image: Booking.com] <https://www.booking.com/>
The world's #1 accommodation site
43 languages, 198+ offices worldwide, 120,000+ global destinations,
1,550,000+ room nights booked every day
No booking fees, best price always guaranteed
Subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG)

Re: access request to hbase slack channel

Posted by Reid Chan <re...@outlook.com>.
Invitation sent

R.C