Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Sharath Amarnath <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/31 05:25:35 UTC

Consuming both Odata V2 and V4 services.

Hello,

I am building a migration tool where the target application has two
business objects - one based on odata v2 and other using odata v4.

Currently my upload tool works for v2 services and is it possible to have
the same odata client code base so as to consume both odata v2 and odata v4
services.
I am currently using olingo client library for odata v2 consumption.

Any help, sample code, would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sharath

Re: Consuming both Odata V2 and V4 services.

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
No, V2 and V4 are two separate codebases in Olingo because there are enough
differences between both.

Ramesh..