Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by iasandcb <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/18 16:14:05 UTC

Feedback from updating my site by Forrest 0.4

I've used Forrest from CVS, and probably it was around 0.1 or 0.2 in terms
of versioning. Today I updated my Forrest-based site keeping up with 0.4. I
found no problem doing so, in particular, i18n as well. You can download the
zipped source files of the site at
http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/resources/ias-forrest-0.4.zip . I wish this
archive could be helpful, especially, to those who like to use Forrest in
non-Latin lingual environments.

In addition, I hope the link to my site in
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/live-sites.html page would be revised to
http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/3g/ .

Thanks in advance.

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
IAS (International name)
             Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
             Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
Senior Researcher & Java Technology Evangelist
JCP member - http://jcp.org/en/participation/members/L
R&D Institute
Tmax Soft, Inc.
JCP member - http://jcp.org/en/participation/members/T

Re: Feedback from updating my site by Forrest 0.4

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 12:14:05AM +0900, iasandcb wrote:
> I've used Forrest from CVS, and probably it was around 0.1 or 0.2 in terms
> of versioning. Today I updated my Forrest-based site keeping up with 0.4. I
> found no problem doing so, in particular, i18n as well.

Good stuff!

> You can download the
> zipped source files of the site at
> http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/resources/ias-forrest-0.4.zip . I wish this
> archive could be helpful, especially, to those who like to use Forrest in
> non-Latin lingual environments.

Thanks, having the source for sites like this is very useful for
regression testing.

> In addition, I hope the link to my site in
> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/live-sites.html page would be revised to
> http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr/3g/ .

Done.

--Jeff