Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2016/09/08 17:30:56 UTC

Problems building the MyFaces site

Hi,

I need a change in the myfaces-site-skins project.

To test my changes, I want to build the MyFaces site, like documented
here:
https://myfaces.apache.org/wiki/core/user-guide/build-myfaces-core-from-source-code-using-maven.html

Building was okay, but there is no "build" sub-directory in the main
folder, as described in the section "Building the documentation".

Does anybody know, how to build the docs?

Regards,

Udo

Re: Problems building the MyFaces site

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
okay thanks,

with the latter one it works generally.

Here is the same problem I have in Tobago. And the same fix in
myfaces-site-skins fixes it.

So, I'll prepare a new release of myfaces-site-skins

Regards,

Udo