Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sonam Nepali <So...@imail.org> on 2011/03/22 19:22:13 UTC

InstanceNotFoundException on war deletion

Hi

I have deployed my webservice and exposed the original wsdl using "wsdlLocation" property using :

      <jaxws:endpoint id="PersonServiceEndpoint"
            implementor="a.b.c.PersonService"
            endpointName="e:PersonService-SOAP11Endpoint" serviceName="s:PersonService"
            address="/PersonService" xmlns:e="http://service.jaxws.cxf.apache.org/endpoint"
            xmlns:s="http://a.b/services/PersonService"
            wsdlLocation="wsdl/PersonService.wsdl" />

I also enabled the Apache CXF's instrumentation manager:

      <bean id="org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationManager"
            class="org.apache.cxf.management.jmx.InstrumentationManagerImpl">
            <property name="bus" ref="cxf" />
            <property name="enabled" value="true" />
            <property name="server" ref="mbeanServer" />
      </bean>

On deletion of the WAR from the Weblogic deployment console, I see the following exception:

java.lang.AssertionError: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: org.apache.cxf:bus.id=cxf16993806,type=Bus.Service.Endpoint,service="{http://a.b/services/PersonService}PersonService",port="PersonService-SOAP11Endpoint"

I have experienced this error when using wsdlLocation property.  Any solutions?

Thanks

Sonam Nepali