Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de> on 2006/11/22 16:29:51 UTC

thread-related object?

Hi,

short question: is it possible to have a object attached to the current page
thread only?

e.g.: its created from the URLresolverstrategy and discarded when the page
is rendered? - if it is so - where would that object best be?

I know i could use the session, but thats just what im trying to avoid...

Best Regards

Re: thread-related object?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
so live in one request only
do as wicket does for Session/Application/RequestCycle
use a thread local somewhere

johan

Re: thread-related object?

Posted by Justin Lee <jl...@antwerkz.com>.