Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by da...@beaumont.as on 2001/05/26 17:08:06 UTC

Re: Frame for form login

Does target="_top" not work?

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su

Re: Frame for form login

Posted by BillWorker 2i Development Team <bi...@info.com.np>.
This is a problem I faced, too. I see two possible solutions.

i. use JavaScript in login.jsp so that onLoad event will ensure that it
is on top and not inside a frame.

ii. direct to a page saying <a href="login.jsp"
target="_top">relogin</a> and that should do even if the relogin page
comes inside the frame the login will come on top.

I think ii. is simple and I have done this as it does not require
JavaScript to be enabled in the client browser.

Ashish

--
BillWorker 2i Development Team,
Infocom Solutions Pvt. Ltd.