Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si> on 2006/03/02 23:16:40 UTC

Re: SVN url password

Hi, I am getting

[ERROR] svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/repository/project/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/repository/project/trunk': authorization failed
(http://acme.com)

while trying to make maven (2.0.2) reports with maven-change-log plugin
(developer activity,...).

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>changelog-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <configuration>

<scmUrl>scm:svn:http://acme.com/svn/repository/project/trunk</scmUrl>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

The scm section looks like

<scm>

<connection>scm:svn:http://acme.com/svn/repository/project/trunk</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:http://acme.com/svn/repository/project/trunk</developerConnection>
    <url>http://acme.com/svn/repository/project</url>
</scm>

My settings.xml look like:

<servers>
        <server>
            <id>http://acme.com/svn/repository/project/trunk/</id>
            <username>foo</username>
            <password>bar</password>
        </server>
</servers>

Where is the hack? I can connect to svn from Eclipse.

-Borut

bLOG <http://www.delo.si/blog/borutb/>
--
Naključna *izjava tedna* iz tednika Mladina:

Re: [SOLVED] Re: SVN url password

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si>.
Filed under MNG-2119

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.