Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 00:16:29 UTC

Feedbacks request for dbunit-maven-plugin

Hello all,

I am about done with dbunit-maven-plugin works and ready to call a vote
to move it out of mojo-sandbox and cut the first beta release.

However, before I do that, I would like to remove all operation types mojo
(ie dbunit:clean-insert, dbunit:insert, dbunit:update, etc).  and replace
them
with dbunit:operation mojo.  This is neccessary to

  - Take full advantage of the works already done by the dbunit Ant counter
part.

  - Achieve same behavior between the ant task and maven plugins.

  - less code from maven side

I already deployed a beta-1 snapshot with all those mojo marked as
deprecated.
plugin site is at http://mojo.codehaus.org/dbunit-maven-plugin/

If I dont see any objections in the next 72 hours, i will go ahead with the
removes and
call the vote.

Thanks

-Dan