Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Edward Song <es...@royalmedia.com> on 2006/11/30 20:29:06 UTC

Retrieving DynaValidatorForm values with JSTL

Hi all,

I have a form stored within the session and am trying to dump some of the
Form values in the presentation using JSTL.
Specifically something like

Country : <c:out value="${sessionScope.SubscriptionProcessForm.country}"/>

The form's name is
SubscriptionProcessForm and the value to be retrieved from the form is
country.

Obviously I'm looking to retrieve the value without a scriptlet.

Is there a way?

Ed

RE: Retrieving DynaValidatorForm values with JSTL

Posted by Edward Song <es...@royalmedia.com>.
Wendy you're right!

<c:out value="${SubscriptionProcessForm.map.country}"/>

Thanks.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

RE: Retrieving DynaValidatorForm values with JSTL

See 4.3.1 on http://struts.apache.org/1.x/userGuide/building_controller.html

--
Wendy

Re: Retrieving DynaValidatorForm values with JSTL

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.