Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2003/06/27 20:59:19 UTC

ready for LaTeX?

A new draft of the LaTeX manual is online at
http://www.apache.org/~slive/manual/

I may be losing steam on this, so I'd like to get it back-ported and an
initial version released.  Any objections?

Comments and suggestions still very welcome.  There are still tons of
little formatting issues.  The most major things I see are the images
(again, only in the SSL and mod_rewrite docs) and some over-long examples
that flow off the end of the page.  (I dealt with the over-long tables by
allowing any table with more than 15 rows to break between pages).

JOshua.