Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2012/04/10 20:26:41 UTC

Re: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error

We need a lot more info ... starting with what your client code looks
like.

: I post a *.doc file to the solr server, but I always get the error:
: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: parsing error
: 	at
: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.BinaryResponseParser.processResponse(BinaryResponseParser.java:43)
: 	at
: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:512)
: 	at
: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:254)
: 	at
: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.StreamingUpdateSolrServer.request(StreamingUpdateSolrServer.java:202)

-Hoss