Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Medearis <jo...@msn.com> on 2014/10/31 14:52:20 UTC

My documents not printing

My documents have been printing good until today.  It is not showing a connection with my computer suddenly. I have turned printer off and on and disconnected power and retried.. still not connecting with my computer. I am using an Ethernet cable connection.

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: My documents not printing

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:52:20 +0000
John Medearis <jo...@msn.com> wrote:

> My documents have been printing good until today.  It is not showing a connection with my computer suddenly. I have turned printer off and on and disconnected power and retried.. still not connecting with my computer. I am using an Ethernet cable connection.

Can you ping your printer?  Use command line (CMD) and try ping xxx.yyy.zzz.abc
where xxx.yyy.zzz.abc is the printer IP address on your network.

If you do not get a series of replies (default of 5 replies in Windows, I think) then the printer may be disconnected or sick.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>