Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/03 04:06:05 UTC

[buildbot] jmeter-nightly using wrong SVN location

I changed the SVN location in the jmeter.conf file when it was moved to TLP.

The jmeter-trunk build [1] has picked it up, and works fine, but the
jmeter-nightly build [2] still seems to be using the old SVN setting,
i.e. jakarta/jmeter/trunk rather than jmeter/trunk.

The jmeter.conf file does not contain a reference to jakarta anymore,
so I don't understand why the builder is using stale information.

I've just tried a dummy commit to see if that wakes up the builder;
but I assume that should not be necessary?

[1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/jmeter-trunk
[2] http://ci.apache.org/builders/jmeter-nightly

Re: [buildbot] jmeter-nightly using wrong SVN location

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10 November 2011 05:02, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Sebb,
>
> thanks for your patience, today I implemented the fix for the Nightlies
> Scheduler
> and the latest Nightly passed fine.
>
> I also added jmeter/trunk to the buildbot hook so your trunk build will now
> build
> per commit.

Thanks!

> Note you have also a IRC Bot to trigger either event manually at any time.

How do I do that?
I've only used IRC for the ASF meetings.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
Sebb,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 8 November 2011 13:43, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote: