Posted to announce@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@apache.org> on 2011/11/23 13:35:28 UTC

[ANN] Maven Archetype 2.2 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Archtetype 2.2

Architype is a collection of tools that allow you to create templates
for maven projects.

Release Notes - Maven Archetype - Version 2.2

** Bug
    * [ARCHETYPE-390] - Several parameters of the create-from-project
mojo lack documentation
    * [ARCHETYPE-391] - The defaultEncoding parameter is never used.

** Improvement
    * [ARCHETYPE-382] - when selecting an archetype, display archetype
groupId and artifactId before choosing version
    * [ARCHETYPE-387] - IntegrationTestMojo has hardcoded
target/test-classes/projects for resources
    * [ARCHETYPE-389] - add some various options to improve how Maven
is invoked in IntegrationTestMojo

** New Feature
    * [ARCHETYPE-383] - Use velocity expressions in descriptor properties
    * [ARCHETYPE-388] - enhance IntegrationTestMojo to be able to run
verify script to do some asserts

** Task
    * [ARCHETYPE-386] - use plexus java 5 annotations instead of
old-style javadoc annotations

To use the new version, specify version '2.2' explicitly from the
command-line or in your POM.

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

Re: [ANN] Maven Archetype 2.2 Released

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry that I missed -70. As I wrote over on dev, the original goal
here was to push some doc fixes.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.

Posted by Michael Heuer <he...@gmail.com>.