Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS <Ra...@maximus.com> on 2007/02/08 00:08:01 UTC

Load test on Ode

Hello,

Does anybody has a version of Ode running on any app server with any
database,
Where you can run a load test on it?
If yes, could you please give me some hints?
I tried Ode with Geronimo and MySQL and I'm not able to run a load test on
it.
Following is my scenario.
	1. Deployed Ode on Geronimo with MySQL.
	2. Deployed a Simple process (Which is a one-way operation, calls
a 		web service)
	3. In a Axis2 client, I did the following
		for(int i = 0; i < 100; i++)
		{
		    <invoke BPEL process>
		}
When the calls were made, MySQL throws deadlock exceptions. And some
messages got lost. If I put a delay in the execution loop (2 sec),
everything went fine.

How can I configure Ode/Geronimo/MySQL to work in this scenario?

Thank you
Raja

Re: Load test on Ode

Posted by Paul R Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 7, 2007, at 3:08 PM, Raja Balasubramanian/MAXIMUS wrote:
> How can I configure Ode/Geronimo/MySQL to work in this scenario?

Can you share your MySQL configuration information?  Which version,
platform, and any configuration options?  Is this with the OpenJPA or
the Hibernate persistence layer?

-- Paul