Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/21 22:28:59 UTC

Nudge on OPENJPA-148 patch 2

I'd really appreciate it if a committer could take a look at the
second patch I supplied for openjpa-148.  The first patch introduced
frequent NPEs which the second patch fixes.  The second patch also
handles some cases in which a directory to scan is supplied as a file
URL.  I think that geronimo might be able to ship with openjpa + the
2nd patch and would like to start checking that in using a more
official build.

many thanks
david jencks

Re: Nudge on OPENJPA-148 patch 2

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
David-

Sorry, I dropped the ball on that (since I was the one to apply the
original patch).

The patch looks good to me. I've gone ahead and applied it and made a
note in the issue. Please mark the issue as "resolved" if the patch
works for you.