Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <rj...@apache.org> on 2006/12/16 14:16:41 UTC

[VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20

Hello to all Tomcat project members,

mod_jk 1.2.20 has been available for testing during the last week. No
new bugs have been reported so far, so I would like to proceed with the
release vote.

If you want to take a look, the source distribution can be downloaded from:

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/

The updated documentation can be found at

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/jk-1.2.20/docs/

So here's the vote, which will be open until Tuesday December 19, 24:00 GMT.

Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20 is:
[ ] Stable - no major issues, no regressions
[ ] Beta - at least one significant issue -- tell us what it is
[ ] Alpha - multiple significant issues -- tell us what they are

Thank you,

Rainer

Re: [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
> Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20 is:
> [X] Stable - no major issues, no regressions
> [ ] Beta - at least one significant issue -- tell us what it is
> [ ] Alpha - multiple significant issues -- tell us what they are

... and now proceeding to the announcement ...

Re: [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Rainer Jung wrote:

> Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20 is:
> [X] Stable - no major issues, no regressions

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On 12/16/06, Rainer Jung <rj...@apache.org> wrote:
> Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20 is:
> [ X ] Stable - no major issues, no regressions

I didn't test this as exhaustively as some other people might, but it
worked perfectly well as a drop-in replacement to an earlier mod_jk
setup for an in-home application that handles a decent traffic volume.

Yoav

Re: [VOTE] Releasing Tomcat Connectors 1.2.20

Posted by Jean-frederic Clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
[X] Stable - no major issues, no regressions

Cheers

Jean-Frederic