Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Luca Maderna <lu...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/07 13:57:45 UTC

cxf client logging interceptor

Hi,

In my cxf client I use LoggingInterceptor in this way:

JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
LoggingInInterceptor loggingInInterceptor =  new LoggingInInterceptor();
loggingInInterceptor.setPrettyLogging(true);

LoggingOutInterceptor loggingOutInterceptor =  new LoggingOutInterceptor();
loggingOutInterceptor.setPrettyLogging(true);

factory.getInInterceptors().add(loggingInInterceptor);
factory.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());

cause LoggingInInterceptor  and  LoggingOutInterceptor  are deprecated I
have to find another way.

Any idea?
thanks in advance
luke