Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by md10024 <md...@qwizics.com> on 2008/03/21 00:40:46 UTC

e-commerce framework recommendations?

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for e-commerce packages/frameworks
(either commercial or open source) that can be integrated into an
application that uses a JSF presentation layer?

thanks,

Mark

Re: e-commerce framework recommendations?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I've used authorize.net's service with custom code for submitting transactions.
That allows you to handle ACH and credit card transactions.

http://www.authorize.net/

I've also used PayByCash's services for handling ongoing
subscription-based transactions, which LinkPoint for the API and
supports a large number of international payment methods.

http://www.paybycash.com/

Posted by md10024 <md...@qwizics.com>.
Yes, I agree. This makes it an unlikely option.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>.
Andrew,

Are you interested in participating in an interview about this project for
JSFCentral's "In the <http://www.jsfcentral.com/trenches/>  Trenches"
series?

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
 <http://www.virtua.com/> http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting,
training, and mentoring
 <http://www.jsfcentral.com/> http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces
FAQ, news, and info