Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Wulf Berschin <be...@dosco.de> on 2009/10/29 17:42:26 UTC

PDFMergerUtility does not merge Dests

Hi,

when I merge to PDFs into one using PDFMerger the Destinations of the
second PDF given are being lost.

I looked into PDFMergerUtility class and found that mergeInto called on
Names' COSDictionary doesn't work as intended.

I tried to solve this problem, see the attached patch. Now I get both
Destinations in the result PDF. My questions and annotations are
prefixed with "###". Any feedback will be appreciated since my
experience with PDFBox is just one working day young :-)

Wulf