Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Haroldo Nascimento <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2009/01/21 23:03:19 UTC

Lucene Index Monitor

  Hi,

  I need to monitor my searches and index. i know that there is LIMO "Lucene Index Monitor", but the last version 0.6 works with the version 2.0 of Lucene.
  Is there other application that monitor the index and search ?

  Thansks
Instale a Barra de Ferramentas com Desktop Search e ganhe EMOTICONS para o Messenger! É GRÁTIS!
http://www.msn.com.br/emoticonpack

Re: Lucene Index Monitor

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
What about lucli?