Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jay Hulslander <jd...@cornell.edu> on 2005/04/13 22:28:07 UTC

mod_access module with the allow directive confusion

I would like to limit access to a directory path that I have in tomcat by
domain.  I believe I can use the mod_access module with the allow directive
to do this.  I found information about the directive at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_access.html#allow but I am still
slightly confused.  The problem is I don't know what file I need to edit,
and I may not have my syntax correct.  What I am trying to do is
below.  Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
	Jay

<Directory /Kuali>
     Order Deny,Allow