Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Asim Alp <as...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/29 22:13:59 UTC

include / c:import problems

Hi,

We're using Tomcat 5.5.7 on Windows Server 2003 with Sun's J2SE 5.0.
>From time to time, we have problems with jsp:includes and c:imports.
For some reason, the whole page gets included more than once.  For
example;

on index.jsp, we have news.jsp and events.jsp includes.

>From time to time here is what happens:
index.jsp loads.  news.jsp gets included.  Instead of events.jsp
index.jsp gets included.  On that second index.jsp, news.jsp and
events.jsp gets included successfully.  We end up getting very weird
looking pages.

We have no idea why this happens as the code is correct.  In fact, the
page loads correctly after a refresh.  This seems to happen once every
100 loads...

Any ideas?

Asim