Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mi...@gmail.com on 2005/07/05 19:14:46 UTC

HElp with WSProxy generation

My application is built in tomcat.
I am trying to export(PDF) a jsp page that contains a SESSIONID.
My cocoon and tomcat are on the same serverName and serverPort.
Below is the pipeline am using, it gives 404 error
and it keeps refering to the cocooon sessionID.

SO i get test.jsp?JSESSIONID=somecocoonsessionid

How do i get it pick up the other or right sessionID for the page
am requesting. Is there a way to set it in cocoon?

Sorry, am still new to cocoon. i could not view the sample proxy pages
cos it kept giving errors and the files seem not to be in the
cocoon 2.1 distribution.

<map:match pattern="rec.pdf">
<map:generate type="wsproxy" src="http://{request:serverName}/
{request:serverPort}/data/test.jsp?JSESSIONID={request:requestedSessionId}"/>

<map:transform src="style.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
            </map:match>

Thanks