Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by amit kumar <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/11/14 08:20:47 UTC

Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Hi

  I have a sample service for file upload. it takes complex type having fileName and fileData.I am using ADB. Environment is Eclipse, jre1.5, tomcat 5, axis 2-1.3

    <xs:complexType name="FileVO">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="binaryData" nillable="true" type="xs:base64Binary"/>
            <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="fileName" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

  I have enabled mtom both on client and server side.when I run the client it gives me following exception.

  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement fileName
  at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
  at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
  at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
  at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
  at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
  at com.test.client.MyServiceStub.uploadFile(MyServiceStub.java:178)
  at com.test.client.TestFileUpload.main(TestFileUpload.java:19)

  If I remove fileName from input it works fine. I think ADB is not able to handle any other parameter with binary data type in complex type. I tried to change the sequence of complex type in wsdl and regenerated the client side stuff then it started giving error for "binaryData".

---------------------------------

Re: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 16, 2007 11:29 PM, Pantvaidya, Vishwajit <vp...@selectica.com> wrote:
> Amit - Is it possible that you have sjsxp.jar in the classpath by any chance? I ran into the streaming parser conflicts while trying the default version service - it went away when I removed the sjsxp.

We have only test this with the (Woodstox) implementation so not sure
about the sjsxp.
Can you ask from the weblogic people for a possible override way.

Amila.

> Amila - can you possibly comment on a related question I asked - it is at http://www.nabble.com/-Axis2--Runtime-error-in-1.3-(version-service-fails)-due-to-streaming-parser-conflicts-t4807702.html

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Posted by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Posted by amit kumar <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

---------------------------------

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
hi,
here with I have attached a sample with worked fine. please try to run that and
see whether you are getting the reqeust and respose as I saved in the
messages folder.

make sure you use wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar as your stack parser.

amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Posted by amit kumar <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
Here is the request message.

        <xop:Include href="cid:1.urn:uuid:B0DC745D09A41E960E1195187524177@apache.org" xmlns:xop="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include" />

> [...]

> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
> > at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
> > at com.test.client.MyServiceStub.uploadFile(MyServiceStub.java:178)
> > at com.test.client.TestFileUpload.main(TestFileUpload.java:19)
> >
> > If I remove fileName from input it works fine. I think ADB is not able to
> > handle any other parameter with binary data type in complex type. I tried
> > change the sequence of complex type in wsdl and regenerated the client
> side
> > stuff then it started giving error for "binaryData".
> >

> > ________________________________
> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

---------------------------------

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
> > at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
> > at com.test.client.MyServiceStub.uploadFile(MyServiceStub.java:178)
> > at com.test.client.TestFileUpload.main(TestFileUpload.java:19)
> >
> > If I remove fileName from input it works fine. I think ADB is not able to
> > handle any other parameter with binary data type in complex type. I tried
> > change the sequence of complex type in wsdl and regenerated the client
> side
> > stuff then it started giving error for "binaryData".
> >

> > ________________________________
> > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Posted by amit kumar <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi Amila

  I am attaching the wsdl file. following is the soap response I got.

    - <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
      - <soapenv:Body>
      - <soapenv:Fault>
      - <soapenv:Code>
        <soapenv:Value>soapenv:Receiver</soapenv:Value>

    </soapenv:Code>

    - <soapenv:Reason>
        <soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement fileName</soapenv:Text>

    </soapenv:Reason>

      <soapenv:Detail />

    </soapenv:Fault>

    </soapenv:Body>

    </soapenv:Envelope>

Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Can you send your request or response which gives this error and the
full wsdl file?
Can you try with a nighly build?

Amila.

On Nov 14, 2007 12:50 PM, amit kumar wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a sample service for file upload. it takes complex type having
> fileName and fileData.I am using ADB. Environment is Eclipse, jre1.5, tomcat
> 5, axis 2-1.3
>

> > type="xs:base64Binary"/>
> > type="xs:string"/>
>

> I have enabled mtom both on client and server side.when I run the client it
> gives me following exception.
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException:
> Unexpected subelement fileName
> at
> org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
> at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
> at com.test.client.MyServiceStub.uploadFile(MyServiceStub.java:178)
> at com.test.client.TestFileUpload.main(TestFileUpload.java:19)
>
> If I remove fileName from input it works fine. I think ADB is not able to
> handle any other parameter with binary data type in complex type. I tried to
> change the sequence of complex type in wsdl and regenerated the client side
> stuff then it started giving error for "binaryData".

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

 Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.

Re: Problem with Axis2-1.3+ADB+MTOM in complex type

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.