Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2020/04/07 12:58:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.0.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Stateful Functions 2.0.0.

Stateful Functions is an API that simplifies building distributed stateful
applications.
It's based on functions with persistent state that can interact dynamically
with strong consistency guarantees.

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/04/07/release-statefun-2.0.0.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Stateful Functions can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20statefun

Python SDK for Stateful Functions published to the PyPI index can be found
at:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-statefun/

Official Docker image for building Stateful Functions applications is
currently being published to Docker Hub.
Dockerfiles for this release can be found at:
https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun-docker/tree/master/2.0.0
Progress for creating the Docker Hub repository can be tracked at:
https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/pull/7749

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12346878

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Cheers,
Gordon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.0.0 released

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com>.
Great work! Thanks Gordon for the continuous efforts for enhancing stateful functions and the efficient release!
Wish stateful functions becoming more and more popular in users.

Best,
Zhijiang

From:Yun Tang <my...@live.com>
Send Time:2020 Apr. 9 (Thu.) 00:17
To:Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>; dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Cc:Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.0.0 released

Excited to see the stateful functions release!
Thanks for the great work of manager Gordon and everyone who ever contributed to this.

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
Great news! Thank you all.

 --

[image: MotaWord]
Oytun Tez

      <https://www.motaword.com/blog>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.0.0 released

Posted by Marta Paes Moreira <ma...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Marta Paes Moreira <ma...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org>.