Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 13:54:06 UTC

Re: Snapshots of Trinidad 2.1.0

Thank you!

FYI: some time ago I realized some problems with composite components in
JSF 2.1 + Trinidad 2.0.1 . It looks like it is working fine with
2.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br

>>> http://arcadian.com.br

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Oh cool. Mathis *is* good news.  I hope to start the release process
sometime next week!!

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://arcadian.com.br