Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2010/11/05 06:41:57 UTC

Implmentation of RESfull ecache in S2-REST

hi all

just got this

http://ehcache.org/documentation/cache_server.html

but i still dont get how to implement it in S2-REST

anyone can share and help my stacked brain

Re: Implmentation of RESfull ecache in S2-REST

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
I believe using jersey is create a rest outside struts2 rest and we cannt benefit using s2

/m/

you will typically have to use something like axis or jersey to put / get
cache entries from the ehcache server (instead of using the standard ehcache
api)

Stefan

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> wrote:

> hi all
>
> just got this
>
> http://ehcache.org/documentation/cache_server.html
>
> but i still dont get how to implement it in S2-REST
>
> anyone can share and help my stacked brain

BEKK Open
http://open.bekk.no

Re: Implmentation of RESfull ecache in S2-REST

Posted by Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gmail.com>.