Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/27 15:19:05 UTC

Have a favorite bug? Please vote!

The issue tracker Struts uses [1], JIRA, has the ability to collection
"votes" on bugs, features, and improvements.  As a Struts developer,
when I have a rare spare moment, I sometimes tackle a few tickets that
have the most votes.  So, if there is any particular feature or bug
you'd like to be addressed, please add your voice by voting for the
ticket.  All you'll need is a JIRA account, which are quick and
painless to sign up for:

https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/Signup!default.jspa

If you already have an account, log in, find your ticket, and click
the "Vote for it" link on the left bar.  Of course, if you really,
really want the ticket resolved, submit a patch and it is much more
likely to be looked at.  A good resource on how to get involved is our
"How to Help FAQ":

http://struts.apache.org/helping.html

Don

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts